- Wide braiser shape to keep food from crowding
- Thick flat base provides the ideal steady temperature searing surface
- Perfect for slow cooking meat, fish or vegetables
- Induction ready cast iron suitable for use on all hobs
- Lightweight insulating double-walled stainless steel lid
- Self-basting condensation rings built into the lid redistribute flavour.
- Drip ridges help lock in moisture keeping food juicy and tender.
- Strong & durable material covered by a lifetime guarantee
- Rustproof, non-reactive, and non-stick precision coated enamelled finish
- Hand wash recommended
- Oven safe up to 260°C
- Signature textured ergonomic non-slip handles
- Capacity: 4.25L
- Material: cast iron + Stainless steel lid
- Dimensions: Ø30.9xH15.4cm (inc lid)
T19-007-7, T19-007-8, T19-007-9
Cook up the juiciest, most tender joints and briskets in the SAVEUR Selects® multi-purpose braiser. Developed in New York by the culinary team at SAVEUR, browning, braising, searing, sautéing, and shallow frying are among the many techniques this professional performance cast iron cookware can master with its wide shape and sturdy broad base. Stylishly innovative, this pot includes a double-walled stainless steel lid, reducing the overall weight of the pot whilst ensuring greater heat retention and less evaporation than its competitors.
Click here for Manufacturers Care Instructions