- Thick flat base provides the ideal steady temperature searing surface
- Perfect for slow cooking meat, fish or vegetables
- Induction ready cast iron suitable for use on all hobs
- Lightweight insulating double-walled stainless steel lid
- Self-basting condensation rings built into the lid redistribute flavour.
- Drip ridges help lock in moisture keeping food juicy and tender.
- Strong & durable material covered by a lifetime guarantee
- Rustproof, non-reactive, and non-stick precision coated enamelled finish
- Hand wash recommended
- Oven safe up to 260°C
- Signature textured ergonomic non-slip handles
- Versatile deep round casserole shape
- Capacity: 4.7L
- Material: cast iron + Stainless steel lid
- Dimensions: Ø25.9xH18.2cm (inc lid)
T19-007-12, T19-007-13, T19-007-14
The SAVEUR Selects® enamelled cast-iron casserole developed in New York by the culinary team at SAVEUR is the perfect heirloom-quality investment in your kitchenware. Welcome your guests with beautiful soups, sauces, stews and roasts mastering a range of techniques all prepared efficiently under an insulating double-walled stainless steel lid. Our innovative lid reduces the overall weight of the pot whilst ensuring greater heat retention and less evaporation than its competitors.
Click here for Manufacturers Care Instructions
Register here for your SAVEUR Selects Limited Lifetime Warranty