ALL OUR KNIVES ARE SHIPPED WITH AGE VERIFICATION REQUIRED TO COMPLETE DELIVERY.
- Symmetrical V-Profile precision durable cutting edge
- German Stainless Steel 1.4116 high carbon MoV stainless steel blade
- Anti-corrosion properties through advanced heat treatment
- Full Tang Handle, achieving the perfect weight balance
- Robust Three Rivet Construction
- Stainless steel angled bolster for balance and comfort
- CATRA testing approved
The AVANT series features ergonomic dark wooden handles with a traditional triple-rivet classic design, providing a smooth comfortable grip. The result is a professional yet highly user-friendly tool of exquisite beauty and prowess.
The Santoku knife is the Japanese counterpart to the western Chef’s Knife. Santoku translates into “three virtues”, which represent mincing, slicing, and dicing.
The shorter and thinner blade of the Santoku Knife allows for greater handling during thin slicing.
- Santoku Knife
- 7.0"/ 180mm