- Naturally nonstick - Once seasoned, the naturally non-stick performance will build up increasing every time you use it.
- Double oxidised anti-rust finish - A patented heat-treatment process prevents the pan from rusting.
- Flat induction ready base.
- Easy clean up - Just wipe down with a towel when you're done.
- Durable - Up to 5x harder than regular carbon steel
- PFOA, PFOS, lead and cadmium free
- Metal utensil friendly
- Lid included - Tempered glass with a wooden handle.
- Ergonomic wooden handle - Keeps cool and looks fantastic.
- Additional front handle makes manoeuvring easier
- 30cm + 33cm Diameter sizes available
Nitri-Black Carbon Steel functions like a hybrid of cast iron & stainless steel, having the heat retention advantages of cast iron and the lightweight qualities of stainless steel.
Spinning Technology achieves a thicker base and thinner sidewalls that enhance heat distribution and retention.
With the increased durability and rust resistance of Nitri-Black oxidised carbon steel, this is truly a WOK For Life. Up to 5x tougher than standard carbon steel pans.
Unlike most non-stick frying pans, you have the freedom to cook with metal utensils, as there are no toxins on the scratch-resistant surface.
Suitable for home cooks and professional chefs, indoor and outdoor cooking.
To preserve the build-up of non-stick we recommend regular seasoning and avoiding putting through the dishwasher.